Universal of Lethon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal of Lethon

Forum for the guild Universal of Lethon-US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Themas- Moonkin app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divinité
Admin

Themas- Moonkin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Themas- Moonkin app   Themas- Moonkin app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 am

Heya. Overall you seem to be solid. The only issue I have is the gemming. With all of your 232/245 gear, you shouldnt be skimping on the gems. I know epic gems are expensive, but farming heroics are easy now. better gems = more DPS . I know it might seem that you would replace gear rather quickly, but that might not be the case. also, that is a damn good weapon that you might not replace for a while. work on getting 63 spellpower! We need people who are serious about doing what it takes to be the best they can be. Are you one of these people?
Back to top Go down
https://universal-lethon.forumotion.com
Potvin

Themas- Moonkin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Themas- Moonkin app   Themas- Moonkin app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Upon looking at your wow armory link, I seen some pvp gear mixed in with pve stuff. Don't know if that's your main set of gear but I have to agree on the gemming /enchanting issue.
Having proper enchants and gems of higher quality shows that you take your gameplay serious enough to get the most out of it. Keeping up to date on gemming for for particualr roles/ raids is important to you being the best you can be given the gear you already have aquired.
Other than that, I would like to see a regular moonkin in our raids (the aura and ranged DPS)
I believe I have heard you on vent in a pug one time just recently here so I know you are set up for raiding with a working microphone etc
So hope to see you around Smile
Back to top Go down

Themas- Moonkin app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal of Lethon :: Recruiting-
Jump to: