Universal of Lethon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal of Lethon

Forum for the guild Universal of Lethon-US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beversoll

leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock   leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
Skysoul

Skysoul

PostSubject: Re: leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock   leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 am

We could definitely use a geared lock such as yourself, what's your dps average in 10/25m?
Back to top Go down
Casja

PostSubject: Re: leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock   leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Gear looks good and you seem to know your class well. I'm with sky on this one.
Back to top Go down
Potvin

PostSubject: Re: leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock   leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Well, what can I say. Looks like you took the time to raid and get geared. Would love to see your DPS and your raiding ettiquette.
A good lock ? What is that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
larry

PostSubject: Re: leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock   leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm

The best thing i can show u for now is maybe a SS of my recount during a 10 man ICC or if i can manage to pug a VoA 25, but even that isn't really *fair* just a couple stand and shot fights. Would you guys be interested in me being demo or destro though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock   leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leisurelarry- Orc- Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal of Lethon :: Recruiting-
Jump to: