Universal of Lethon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal of Lethon

Forum for the guild Universal of Lethon-US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tarosam - Application

Go down 
+2
Skysoul
Revelation
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Revelation

Tarosam - Application Empty
PostSubject: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:18 am

Sigh I just wrote this whole thing out and lost it Neutral

Character Information

•Character Name: Tarosam
•Class: Death Knight
•Level: 80
•Race: Nightelf
•Realm: Lethon

Amory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&n=Tarosam

Questions

•During progression we typically raid Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun 4pst and usually stop around 7pst Do you have any conflicts with this?

Its perfect except on Wednesdays I have to be out by 10est

•What raiding experience do you have, at level 60, in TBC, and in WotLK?

AQ-40 (LV 60), ICC 10, Ulduar 25, 10 TOC (Didnt Finish) and 10/25m Ony (Didnt finish)

•What guilds (include server) have you been tagged under and what were your reasons for leaving them?

Knights of Valor (Something happen to the GM so it fell apart)
RAAWR - Current (We dont raid at all)

•Please tell us why you would like to join our guild.

Im hoping we can raid together ^_^

•How did you find out we were recruiting? Another website? (Link, if so), word-of-mouth? Our own front page? Something else?

From Firetheft

•List a few people who can vouch for you, and how you know them. These people will only be contacted if we are interested in your application.

Firetheft
Forgood perhaps...

Im not sure ill think about it lol

•If your guild runs WWS, Stasis, WMO, or another parsing service, provide a few links to logs of recent raids, along with any comments on them you feel appropriate.

We dont raid at all..

•What are your raiding professions? Raid optimized are not required but can be helpful.

None Sad But I fish a lot and I can supply all the fish feasts

•Is there anything else you would like to add?

I am a good web designer. I can help set up a real website for the guild
Back to top Go down
Skysoul

Skysoul

PostSubject: Hmm...   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am

So I guess the important question here would be, what's your average dps in 10 and 25 mans raids?
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:22 pm

I do 4.2k adverage and I have hit upwards of 5k in 25m
Back to top Go down
beversoll

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:53 pm

I have two things to say.

First, we have some mutual acquaintances. When I saw your application I asked a few people their opinion. Basically, I was told that there could be some maturity issues. Personally, I don't know you and I'm sure there are people out there that would say the same about me, but I feel this is important to bring up.

Second, your gear does not appear 25 man ICC ready. Only a few pieces of your gear were enchanted and you had one PVP ring and one Tank ring. However, getting gear is only a matter of grinding heroics and a few raids, but the lack of enchants is a huge drawback. In a progressive raiding guild you have to have the correct gear with the best gems and enchants.
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Hmm im not sure who would say that and I dont really know a lot of people..

Also the tank ring is getting changed to dps it was because i needed it for my tanking set but im switching it to dps and the pvp ring...well i just havent had a good ring drop
Back to top Go down
beversoll

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:40 pm

I spoke to Tarosam in-game and from our brief conversation I would scratch the immaturity issue.
Back to top Go down
Potvin

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 am

Well, unfortunately, I can't vouche for the lack of gear/enchants. You need a bit of work I think Sad
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 am

I also got a 75 warlock that will be 80 by the end of the week Razz
Back to top Go down
Casja

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 am

As the kind of resident DK in guild I've looked over his gear and such. While not the greatest gear in the world he has enchants and good gems in the better pieces of his gear and from the amount of IceCrown 5-man gear and sigil he shows that he is willing to work to attain better gear. My main concern is the Frost spec he is using. While personally I feel like frost is better suited for Dual Wield it can be used with 2-handers, and he def has a nice 2 hander. IMO switching to a Blood spec will better suit your gear level and gear more so than Frost. If you are serious about joining hit me up in-game my DK is Casja. I would be willing to help you find a spec and gear upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm

I talked to Casja and I got all my gear enchanted and i switched to blood...ill end up regreting the blood though :-/
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Any news on my application?
Back to top Go down
DangerxMouse

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Though at this point i don't have any standing here i would say that in all my interactions with terosam he has be pleasant and helpful, he fishes like a madman too.
Back to top Go down
Potvin

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm

I would say talk to one of the officers in game to maybe schedule a time when we can see you in action to see where you stand after switching specs etc
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Potvin wrote:
I would say talk to one of the officers in game to maybe schedule a time when we can see you in action to see where you stand after switching specs etc

After I went to the dummys with you yesterday what do you think?

What do I have to do to get in now?
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:21 pm

So... We just ignoring my app? lol
Back to top Go down
Potvin

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:48 am

Message Nicoleirene in game
Back to top Go down
Revelation

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarosam - Application   Tarosam - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarosam - Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal of Lethon :: Recruiting-
Jump to: