Universal of Lethon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal of Lethon

Forum for the guild Universal of Lethon-US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beversoll

Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue   Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 am

Again, throwing my two cents in were it isn't asked for. I ran a few bosses w/ Braheem in Ulduar and he was also involved in a successful ten man 3D. He's well geared and had good dps. I believe he was consistently pulling 5-6k dps. He knew all the fights and appears to understand his class mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Potvin

PostSubject: Re: Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue   Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 am

Well there's no question about another rogue being handy. We only have one rogue atm in the guild.
Now I am normally very hesitant on making impulse decisions but I did see you handle 3D sarth well and your DPS is very satisfactory.
So I am gonna have to say yes here. bounce
Back to top Go down
Skysoul

Skysoul

PostSubject: Re: Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue   Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 am

Potvin wrote:
Well there's no question about another rogue being handy. We only have one rogue atm in the guild.
Now I am normally very hesitant on making impulse decisions but I did see you handle 3D sarth well and your DPS is very satisfactory.
So I am gonna have to say yes here. bounce
A new rival for me, love it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue   Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braheem - Lvl 80 rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal of Lethon :: Recruiting-
Jump to: